St. Mary's Medical Center offers a variety of amenities to ensure your
stay with us is as comfortable as possible.
- Unlimited visiting hours (visitors after 8:30 p.m., should enter through
the Emergency Department entrance and check in with Public Safety)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Communication assistance for the hearing impaired and those with limited
- Room service (available 6:45 a.m.-6:45 p.m.)
The Bistro (serves breakfast and lunch for visitors)
Breakfast: 7 a.m.-9:30 a.m.
Lunch: 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Memorial garden
- Spiritual Care team
- Private patient rooms
- Assistance escorting patients to treatment areas
- Gift shop (open Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 6 p.m., Saturdays 11 a.m.- 5 p.m.
and Sundays 12 - 4 p.m.)