Occupational Therapy is located in the St. Mary's Joint and Spine Institute.
Click here for directions or call 816-655-5700 for more information.
Aging, injury, and illness can threaten a body’s movement. Our therapists
are trained to maximize one’s movement and help relieve pain. Physicians
order physical therapy and/or occupational therapy to help their patients
regain strength, range of motion, balance, and function. Clients also
learn how to prevent further injury and are provided home exercise programs.
Common Diagnosis Benefiting from Occupational Therapy
- Stroke, head injury, Parkinson’s, MS
- Shoulder, elbow, hand, neck and joint pain
- General weakness and deconditioning
- Joint tendonitis, tendonosis or bursitis
- Joint replacements, scopes and repairs
- Sports-related injuries
- Pediatric care
- Soft tissue injuries
- Edema management
- Post-mastectomy treatment
- Lymphedema treatment
We’re dedicated to providing prompt, quality service.
Phone: 816-655-5700 (to schedule an appointment or for more information)