Services/Additional Services/Sleep Clinic
Watch our video!
1. Do you snore loudly (louder than talking or loud enough
to be heard through closed doors)?
2. Do you often feel tired, fatigued, or sleepy
3. Has anyone observed you stop breathing during
4. Do you have or are you being treated for high
5. Do you wake during the night due to heartburn
6. Do you notice your legs twitching or kicking at night?
7. Do you have any heart disease?
8. Are you overweight?
If you answered yes to three or more of these questions follow up with your family physician for any possible sleep disorders.
How Can You Improve YourQuality of Life?
If you are feeling tired and run down, have you considered you might not be sleeping at night? Do you justify your tiredness to getting older or to a hectic lifestyle?
The St. Mary's Medical Center Sleep Clinic is here to help you get a good night's sleep, so you can have a more active and fulfilling life.
For more information, call 816-655-5394.