St. Mary's Medical Center is committed to going above and beyond to
meet our patients' needs. Our Emergency Department has made some changes
to make seniors more comfortable while they receive treatment.
- More privacy
- Quiet area
- Warmer environment
- Larger, easy-to-read clocks
- Slip-resistant floors
- Handrails and grab bars
- Blankets that have been warmed
- Better lighting
- Large-print magazines to read while waiting
- Extra seating for family members
- Assistive devices for hearing and vision
To access the Emergency Department at St. Mary's Medical Center, use
the west entrance. There is a covered ambulance entrance and parking for
emergency patients only.
816-655-5450 if you have any questions about the Emergency Department at St. Mary's.