Do you snore loudly (louder than talking or loud enough to be heard through
2. Do you often feel tired, fatigued, or sleepy during daytime?
3. Has anyone observed you stop breathing during your sleep?
4. Do you have or are you being treated for high blood pressure?
5. Do you wake during the night due to heartburn or regurgitation?
6. Do you notice your legs twitching or kicking at night?
7. Do you have any heart disease?
8. Are you overweight?
If you answered yes to three or more of these questions follow up with
your family physician for any possible sleep disorders.
Home Sleep Assessment
How Can You Improve YourQuality of Life?
If you are feeling tired and run down, have you considered you might not
be sleeping at night? Do you justify your tiredness to getting older or
to a hectic lifestyle?
The St. Mary's Medical Center Sleep Clinic is here to help you get
a good night's sleep, so you can have a more active and fulfilling life.
For more information, call