St. Mary's staff is the only inpatient rehabilitation unit in eight
counties between Blue Springs and Columbia, Mo.
A Focus on Patients and Their Families
The core to all rehabilitation efforts is the preservation of the family
unit. The staff of the rehabilitation center works with the patient and
family to help the patient return home. To help achieve that goal, the
rehabilitation team will:
- Establish individualized programming designed to aid each patient in achieving
an optimal level of functioning.
- Include the patient and family in establishing realistic and functional goals.
- Provide on-going family training.
- Modification recommendations for increased safety and independence upon
the return home.
- Allow patients and their families to practice newly acquired skills by
using the independent living apartment in the unit prior to discharge.
- Partner with other providers to assure the patient receives the needed
level of care after discharge from the unit.
For more information about our services, contact us at
816-655-5628. Our fax is 816-655-5352.
Programs and Services