Physical Therapy is located in the St. Mary's Joint and Spine and Surgical
201 NW R. D. Mize Road
Blue Springs, Mo.
Aging, injury and illness can threaten a body’s movement. Our therapists
are trained to maximize one’s movement and help relieve pain. Physicians
order physical therapy and/or occupational therapy to help their patients
regain strength, range of motion, balance and function. Clients also learn
how to prevent further injury and are provided home exercise programs.
Common Diagnosis Benefiting from Physical Therapy
- Stroke, head injury, Parkinson’s, MS
- Low back, neck and joint pain
- General weakness and deconditioning
- Joint tendonitis, tendonosis or bursitis
- Joint replacements, scopes and repairs
- Sports related injuries
- Pediatric care
- Soft tissue injuries
- Vestibular rehabilitation
We’re dedicated to providing prompt, quality service.
Call 816-655-5700 for more information and to schedule an appointment.